App crashing after latest update

mrsnaegle
Journeyman

App crashing after latest update

The power school app is crashing after the update installed yesterday. This same exact thing happened about this time last year.
10 Replies
KritiS
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @mrsnaegle 

I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing difficulties with your app.

We suggest reaching out to your school directly and they should be able to provide further assistance with troubleshooting.

KritiS
Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If a suggestion helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
Slittleton
Journeyman

I have reached out to our school and they told me it was an IPhone app issue and they knew nothing about it as it is working on android and computers
Alfaucher07
Recruit

Same thing is happening with my iPhone, so frustrating with grades coming to a close
Anassakata
Journeyman

I have the same exact problem. I can’t even get to the login after putting in the school code. It crashes immediately, despite uninstalling it and reinstalling it on three different iPhone devices. It seems to be on the PowerSchool app and, not the school end.
rstewart2187
Journeyman

Definitely something the developers have to address and fix
KritiS
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @Anassakata @Slittleton @rstewart2187

We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused.

This is a known issue and our Development Team is working to fix this issue. We will keep you informed of any updates as soon as they are available.

KritiS
Community Moderator

Remember to give Kudos to suggestions that help you!
If a suggestion helps solve your issue, please select Accept As Solution on the post so others can see the solution, too!
Anassakata
Journeyman

I called our school, they said it was a problem with the recent Powerschool update being incompatible with the school's lack of update.  The school will not be updating Powerschool on their end until August before the new school year since the current school year is not over, and I have a Senior, so that is no help.   I would like to go back to an old version of Powershool on my iphone so I can at least have it working still.  My son's iphone Powerschool app is still working since he has not yet updated his app.  Where can I find a prior version to use on my iPhone?  Thanks

Slittleton
Journeyman

When I called the school the PowerSchool liaison sent me a school link so I logged in through edge, chrome on my PC and safari on my phone. I couldn’t remember my password and the liaison reset it for me
Tmonnin
Padawan

Still crashing even after applying update today. Crashed before and still afterwards.
CindyOp
Community Support Expert
Community Support Expert

Hi @Tmonnin 

I am sorry to hear you are still having issues. 

Please verify that you have installed v24.4.1 for the iOS.

If you continue to have an issue, please reach out to your school or district so they can work with PowerSchool support to resolve further issues.

Did your issue get resolved? Please remember to give Kudos and/or select Accept As Solution on helpful posts to thank the author and help others find the solution.

Cindy
PowerSchool Community Support